Firefox is one of the browser we recommend for the best experience with InterviewApp.
In order for us to record your one-way video interview, you have to allow access to your microphone and webcam in the pop-up that appears at the top of your browser. So make sure to click “Allow”.
If you have denied access to your microphone and your webcam when this pop-up appeared, simply refresh the page and click “Allow” when the authorisation pop-up reappears.
In order to download and install Firefox, please click here and choose the relevant version for your computer and operating system. Please note you can download Firefox indifferently for Windows or Mac. We recommend you to use always the latest version of Firefox.
To update Firefox please click here.
Pour mettre à jour Firefox, merci de suivre ces instructions.
Clear the cache
If you encounter problems with Firefox, you can clear the cache. This makes changes on websites visible.
- Click the menu button and choose “Options”;
- Select the “Privacy & Security” panel;
- In the “Cached Web Content” section, click “Clear Now”;
- Close the Preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
If you still have problems, try to clear cookies. A cookie is a small file which is stored in your browser to allows it to remember your preferences. Clear cookies will reinitiate your browsing preferences.
- Click the menu button and choose Options;
- Select the Privacy & Security panel;
- In the History section, for the “Firefox will option,” select Use custom settings for history;
- Select the Show Cookies button, and click Remove All and click Close.>
If this doesn’t solve your problems, e-mail us at email@example.com or contact us through the chat. We will work with you to solve your problems.